20th Joint Southern California Chapters*
SIGMA THETA TAU INTERNATIONAL
NURSING ODYSSEY CONFERENCE 2015
Population Health and Nursing’s Role: Ethics, Leadership, and Global Action
Ontario Doubletree Hotel
222 N Vineyard Ave, Ontario, CA 91764
October 15-16, 2015
ABSTRACT DEADLINE: May 15, 2015
You are invited to submit abstracts for the 20th JOINT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA STTI CHAPTERS NURSING ODYSSEY CONFERENCE 2015. The official Call for Abstracts has been posted on Sigma Theta Tau International’s website http://www.nursingsociety.org and http://www.omicrondelta.net.
The purpose of this joint conference is to promote communication about nursing research, education, practice and leadership, and to enhance research collaboration throughout nursing’s scholarly community.
Proceedings will be distributed at the conference for all in attendance. The proceedings will not be copyrighted. You may publish the paper or abstract elsewhere; we request, however, that you include the notation that the paper or poster was presented at the 20th Joint Southern California Chapters STTI Nursing Odyssey Conference 2015.
- qQuantitative research, qualitative research, mixed methods research, or innovative evidence-based projects are eligible for podium or poster presentation.
- qResearch must be completed by the time of submission to be eligible for podium presentation.
- qIn-progress and completed research are eligible for poster presentation.
- qInnovative projects must be implemented or completed to be considered for podium presentation.
- qInnovative projects currently without reportable outcome evidence are eligible for poster presentation only.
- qEligible presenters are: members of STTI chapters, faculty, current nursing students, or other interested nurse clinicians, researchers and scholars.
The first author of accepted presentations and posters will be notified by July 17, 2015. If your abstract is accepted, you will need to respond to the invitation by August 7, 2015, and register to attend the conference. Podium presenters must submit finalized PowerPoint presentations by September 18, 2015 to Carolyn Davidson: email@example.com.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENT.
The conference is sponsored by the following Schools/STTI Chapters:
Azusa Pacific University/Iota Sigma; CSU Dominguez Hills/Xi Theta; CSU Los Angeles/Nu Mu; CSU Long Beach/Iota Eta; CSU San Bernardino/Rho Beta; Loma Linda University/Gamma Alpha; San Diego State University/Gamma Gamma; University of San Diego-Point Loma Nazarene University/Zeta Mu; University of California Los Angeles-CSU Northridge/Gamma Tau; University of Phoenix, Southern California Campus/Omicron Delta; CSU Fullerton/Upsilon Beta; Western University of Health Sciences/Phi Alpha; CSU San Marcos/Phi Theta; Mount St. Mary’s/Phi Lambda; California Baptist University/Chi Mu.