The Emerging Educational Administrator Institute (Institute) is intended for nurse faculty in their first administrative position (three years or less), or those aspiring to become administrators. The Institute is an 18-month mentored-leadership experience utilizing the Triad Model.
The Triad Model
The Triad Model consists of the Leadership Scholar, Leadership Mentor, and Faculty Advisor. All work collaboratively to facilitate the Scholar's professional and leadership development.
- Create an administrative career path.
- Develop knowledge and skills related to the administrator role in academe.
- Initiate a personal plan to achieve administrative goals.
- Apply best practices to administrative actions, decision, and communications.
- Develop as an administrator in one of three academic missions (education, research, or service).
Click here to read about registration fees, important dates and to apply.