Scholarships will be awarded at the spring and fall induction ceremonies. See the eligibility criteria for graduate and undergraduate scholarships below. Scholarships are awarded at Fall and Spring Induction Ceremonies. Scholarships will be awarded depending upon fund availability. Applications due October 1 and March 1.
Graduate Application Eligibility
1. Applicants must be an active member of Sigma Theta Tau International Beta Delta Chapter-At-Large.
2. Applicants must be a graduate student currently enrolled in a graduate program. Master degree students must be enrolled in a nursing program. Doctoral degree students must be in a nursing or related program.
3. Complete the Graduate Student Scholarship Application and mail to address at bottom of this page
Undergraduate Application Eligibility
1. Applicants must attend and be currently enrolled in one of the Beta Delta Chapter-At-Large member schools. Member schools as of September 1, 2016 include the University of
Oklahoma Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing, Oklahoma City University Kramer School of Nursing, University of Central Oklahoma, Oklahoma Baptist University,
Southern Nazarene University, and Southwestern Oklahoma State University.
2. Complete the Undergraduate Student Scholarship Application and mail to address at bottom of this page.
Mail Scholarship Applications to:
Chairperson, NURSING Scholarship Committee
Sigma Theta Tau, Beta Delta Chapter-at-Large
Oklahoma Baptist University
500 W. University St.
Shawnee, OK 74804
Scholarship recipients are usually announced at Sigma Theta Tau Spring and Fall Induction Ceremonies in November and April. For questions, contact Wanda Robinson, Scholarship Task Force Chairperson Wanda.Robinson@swbell.net or by phone (405) 623-2840